Monday, February 21, 2011

Enjoying the little things you do

I never really realized how lucky I was until a couple days ago,
I also never thought I'd fall in love again this fast , but I realized that my past relationship was never real
and I was just in love with the idea of being in love and possibly getting married . AND I AM SOOOO HAPPY that never happen.

Ric makes me so happy and I love the time I get to spend with him
I love everything about him.
I love the way he looks into my eyes
I love the way he smiles every time he looks at me, it melts my freeakin heart every time.
I love learning strange and new facts from him everytime we drive some where.
I love his dorkieness and the way he loves to play WOW , but he has enough control to put it down and spend time with me :)
I love the way he treats me like a lady and not just some piece of ass.
I Love the way he helps me cook dinner
I love the way he just helps me in general when ever I need it.
I love the way he cuddles me in his arms
I love the way he kisses me on the forehead and on the cheek
I love his goofy hair when we wake up in the morning
 I love how he makes sure to tell me how beautiful I am everyday even if i have no make on and sweats:)
I love how dorky we are with eachother
I love how we can dance with eachother and not be shy
I Love how lets me have my space when ever I need it
I love how when im sick he does everything to make me feel better
Most of all I love the feeling he gives me everytime I see him or talk to him:)
I just love him :)
well im sure you all are sick of hearing about how much i love my boyfriend and how lucky i am to have him in my life :)
Love you baby!
See you all another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment