Sunday, February 27, 2011

hobby

I have been thinking and i have decided that I really need to pick up a hobbies.
I need to do this because while Ric is a way at work I just think about him all day long and it drives me crazy.
The only problem is I have no Idea what to pick up for a hobby, I already paint and draw but I think of him while doing that too.
It sounds kinda of selfish to get a hobby just to keep my mind off him but I feel like its the only way to make the time pass while he is away on jobs.
Hmmmm.. Lets see
is tanning a hobby?? Jk no its not but it does sound nice
if it was summer id take up bike riding or something but since its still winter and 6 feet of snow out side my house im gonna guess thats a no.
Do online classes count as a hobby?
Even if i did take an online class what would I take?
What about inside rock climbing?? That sounds fun .. to bad the nearest one is 75 miles away...
Hmm , maybe scrapbooking.. do you have to have pictures to scrapbook or can it be any item that will fit in a scrapbook??
Now I have decided i need to live closer to a city lol ..
maybe now I can join a Zumba class or something, dancing is always fun, its even better when you can get in shape with it.
Maybe a second job...
heck i have no idea..
well im gonna go look for ideas see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment