Wednesday, March 23, 2011

che bello! HAIR ETC,

I realized everything in my life is so beautiful.
Everything from my Familia to my Job.
Haha I know how can you say a job is beautiful?. but
you have to realize that I have one of the few licenses in the world to touch people both Mentally and Physically.
I love being a hairdresser because peole not only trust me with their hair
but they trust me with their lives, to guide them and help them with anything that may be on there mind.
That is what makes this job so beautiful ,
These clients become no longer clients but a part of a family in the hairdressing world.
I have been at this salon (Hair Etc.) for almost a year now , and I have witnessed something great
The Woman in this salon are Amazing people.
Each and every one of them has something unique to bring to the atmosphere.
Lets begin with the orginal Owner
Christy- She is a strong,vocal woman who isnt scared to share her opinion about anything . She is also very determind that when she wants something done there is no stopping her until it is finished and out of the way. Christy also was my INSPARATION to become a hairdresser. She has done my hair since i was 9yrs old. She almost became like my second mother, christy help guide me through life from things to boy problems and school to helping me decide which college to go to. She has watched me grow up and that is something I look forward to. That is a TRUE incredibly amazing hairstylist.
Melody- Oh Mel, she is an Amazing woman, not only as a hairstylist but as a person in General. She can turn your frown up side down in a matter of seconds. Everyone that comes into see Mel leaves with a huge smile on their face. She has been in this business for a long time and I can most certainly learn alot from her. She has clients coming to her from everywhere deminding that she does their hair. Not only because she is great at what she does but what she offers while their in her chair.
Amy- Amy,Amy.. The most Loveable person in the salon. I swear this lady is so incrediable, no matter what has happened or will happen she ALWAYS has a smile on her face. She is a Strong incrediable woman that everysingle one of her clients love. She loves to learn no matter whats going on in her life and she is always willing to help and teach you new things. I can most certainly say that every single one of her clients considers amy family.
Angel- The new own of the salon AKA christy oldest child. Angel brings so so so much energy to the salon everyday. She is about 5"1 and weighs about NOTHING , but dont let that fool you .. she is like a atomic bubble of energy waiting to POP. Having Angel in the salon has been so refreshing and great. No matter what she is always having a good time :)
Heather-AKA, Gomez, the newbie ;) she is definetly a fresh burst of hair to the salon, very bubbly and great with people. Although  she hasnt been here to long you can tell that every one that comes to her TRUST her . I cant wait to see her grow and accomplish big things.
Joyce- The sweetest lady youll ever meet. she is so kind and all the ladys love her! she goes out of her way to go do hair to those who are not able to make it into the salon. I can definetly say she has one of the biggest hearts ever!
Ash Ba Dash- Nope cant forgeth Ashley. She is Crazy!! ;) She is very fun and spontanous. I miss her like crazy since she switched to every other weekend.There is never a dull moment with Ash around.
I love all these woman Tremendsly.
These ladies are the heart and soul of the salon and with out all of them together are salon wouldnt be what it is today.
I must say if I ever leave this salon , I will never find a more perfect group of women to work with.
Thank you Ladies for everything you have tought me so far and I am looking forward to continuing my journey with all of you.
<3 Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment